Saturday, June 4, 2011

Post-Insanity Break - Week 1 - Saturday - Max Interval Circuit

Ah, my favorite Insanity workout, to test the new settings on the HRM some more. With the old VO2max setting, my last burn for this workout was 311. Today's burn was 279 calories, so 32 "fewer" calories. I don't get this stupid thing. I'm taking 4 activity points. This is nuts. I have really been overestimating my calorie burn all this time - no wonder I can't lose weight.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [2]
apple & cottage cheese [5]
cheese omelet, light English muffin w/ avocado [11]
apple [0]
salad w/ chicken breast, light dressing & olive oil [10]
apple & hard boiled eggs [4]

I sure loved apples today.

I used all of my daily points, three of my activity points, and have 30 weekly points remaining.

No comments: