Sunday, June 19, 2011

Post-Insanity Break - Weeks 2 & 3

What a clusterfuck! Right off the bat, I got derailed. On the first Monday, I started work early and was in such a rush that I left the house without packing breakfast OR lunch. Since it was the last week of school, our menu was not typical and I screwed up my Meatless Monday :( I was at work early every day that week, just eating school food and not caring. That made me not care at home, too. It was a mess. I am still so mad at myself. I should know better, yet I always let this happen when I don't have a workout plan and I don't blog.

The next week started off better. I was at my inlaws' house for the week, and I did some grocery shopping when I got there. I had everything I needed - fruit, cottage cheese, eggs, vegetables. Meatless Monday went fairly well, as in I stayed meatless. But everything else fell apart. I never touched my vegetables. I did eat the fruit and the eggs and the cottage cheese. But I also ate tons of other crap. TONS of other crap. I'm so angry with myself. I've undone all the work I did during Insanity. I'm disgusted and ashamed. Again.

Tomorrow, I start New Rules of Lifting for Abs. I'm going to continue with Weight Watchers, but I'm also going experiment with fasting once a week. I read Brad Pilon's Eat Stop Eat while I was on vacation. I don't completely buy it but you know me - I have to try. I'm only doing 24 hours, once a week (Wednesdays). I honestly don't know if I'll actually be able to follow through. I like my food, damn it.

2 comments:

montanna said...

This is where abdominal exercise machines can help. One of the advantages of six pack training machines is to help beginners complete certain exercises that are important in the development of their abs.

Becky said...

Thanks for the spam. I am not a beginner and there are many abdominal exercises that are far superior to whatever it is your selling.