Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 2 - Wednesday

plank - 2x90 sec
side plank - 2x45 sec, each side

split squat, front foot elevated - 3x12x25 lbs, each side
suspended row - 3x12

Romanian deadlift - 3x12x100 lbs
push up - 3x12

My shoulder is a lot better than when I did this last week. I desperately need to work on grip, or just do my split squats slower. I will be so glad when this stage of the program is over. I despise 12 reps.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk
apple & cottage cheese
scrambled eggs w/ onion, garlic & red peppers, avocado & hot sauce, Hungry Girl coffee malt
ham & cheese on light English muffin, raw vegetables w/ hummus
dark chocolate

I'm not thrilled that I ate the chocolate, but it was only half a serving. I wanted food often today. Most of the time, I recognized that I wasn't hungry and let it go, but it still pissed me off that I couldn't eat. Well, I could have but it wasn't the right thing to do.

No comments: