Tuesday, June 15, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 2 - Tuesday - Tabata

I had a heck of a time deciding what move to do for this. I ended up doing bench jumps. It wasn't as exhausting as sprinting, but it worked my body differently. Bench jumps give me a bit of a shoulder workout, because I have to hold on to the bench while I jump from side to side. I might as well have done plank jacks. Maybe next week. I burned 70 calories in the 10 minutes. Not bad for 4 minutes of work (all the rest was warm up & cool down) - that's why I love tabata protocol!! 1 activity point.

Food:
eggs, avocado, light English muffin w/ sugar free jam [1 pt]
grilled chicken & roasted squash & jicama w/ ketchup
yogurt w/ pudding mix & watermelon
raw vegetables
chicken breast w/ cream cheese [2 pts], roasted vegetables
apple & cottage cheese

80 ounces of water and 2 coffees. 26 weekly and 3 activity points.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 2B - LAST STAGE 2 WORKOUT!

No comments: