Monday, June 7, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 2 - Monday - I Suck Day

I didn't work out this morning. I was supposed to do weights, then I changed my mind and planned to do intervals instead. Then I said, screw it. So I did nothing. I'm not happy about it but it is what it is. I was cranky and had a headache all day. And it did not help when a) one of the girls at work brought in donuts and b) the school served cake at lunch to celebrate the opening of the outdoor classroom. Those donuts and cake called my name all damn day. I didn't touch them.

Food:
eggs & banana
apple & cottage cheese
curried black beans & chick peas
yogurt w/ pudding mix
roasted vegetables w/ curried black beans & chick peas
plums & even more curried beans

80 ounces of water. 35 weekly points remaining.

Tomorrow's workout - intervals.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Great job keeping away from the cake and donuts! Be proud of yourself and own those small victories! :D