Thursday, June 17, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 2 - Thursday - Turbo Jam Fat Blaster

I was going to do Cardio Party 3 but my son insisted I do a shorter workout, so he could have the tv. When he realized Fat Blaster wasn't as short as the 20 Minute Workout, he cried and pitched a fit, resulting in the loss of tv for the entire day. So I should have just done CP3 anyway. I really pushed today, and burned 225 calories, 2 activity points.

Food:
eggs, light English muffin w/ jelly & cream cheese [3 pts]
chicken salad w/ salsa & light sour cream [1 pt], baked squash fries w/ honey mustard dressing
fish taco [1 pt for wrap], lentils w/ tomato & onion, milk
yogurt & pudding mix

80 ounces of water and 2 coffees. 13 weekly and 7 activity points remaining.

Tomorrow's workout - TRX Endurance Circuit. Remember to "Like" TRX Suspension Sytem on Facebook. On their TRX Fans Only tab, there is a video of the workout. It will be online free for the next week and a half. When I post tomorrow, I will outline the workout, but you really need to see the video, too.

No comments: