Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 2 - Tuesday - Intervals

Intervals: 3 min warm up, 1 min work/2 min recovery x 5, 2 min cool down [20 minutes total] - My recovery intervals are a mix of light jogging and light jump rope moves. My work intervals are 1 round of each of the following: burpees, single leg floor taps (from ChaLean Extreme Burn Intervals) - 30 seconds per leg, switch kicks (from Insanity), globe jumps (from Insanity), Turbo Jam Twist (30 seconds per side).

I burned 129 calories today - 1 activity point. There were problems with my HRM. I think I need a new strap.

Food:
oatmeal & banana w/ cinnamon & Splenda
tuna fish w/ honey mustard dressing on cucumber slices
roasted chick peas w/ baby carrots
Mexican ground beef & bulgur skillet w/ broccoli - This was fabulous!!! I kept some aside to take for lunch tomorrow.
apple & cottage cheese
baked butternut squash chips w/ ketchup & mustard

80 ounces of water and 4 coffees. 35 weekly and 3 activity points remaining.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 2A

No comments: