Thursday, November 1, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 81

It's going to be a weird day. I won't have numbers to post because I have an overnight investigation (I'm in a paranormal group) and I won't have access to my scale or any adequate cooling, so I'll just be doing the best I can. The plan is to take some carrot sticks and nuts to snack on. I'm going to need energy because I will have endless flights of stairs to climb several times tonight. Nuts would be good, but I don't really want that much salt this close to my final weigh in. Cheese sticks may work. I'm not sure yet. I can't go to the store until I head out and I don't really have anything in the house that would work. I could cook up a batch of beans and take those, but seriously, the last thing I need is to be caught farting on the audio and video recorders.

apple
cottage cheese
hard boiled egg

chicken
black beans
coffee w/ cream

chicken breast
carrots

Food I'm taking with me on the investigation:

sliced venison
carrots & cucumbers
unsalted cashews

No comments: