Friday, November 9, 2007

Post Challenge Day 5

Lots of disconnected rambling today...

I sent in my BFL Challenge paperwork. So there - I officially entered the challenge. And I just realized I haven't posted my essay and questions yet. I will, before I leave for vacation.

For some reason, I've had it in my head that I have to complete all my workouts for next week, even though I'm going to be on the road Thursday night and Friday. So I had to move 2 days worth of exercise to the beginning of the week. I ended up doing a full body workout today, to make up for missing next Friday's LBWO, and I'll do cardio Sunday to make up for missing next Saturday's session. Jeez. I could have skipped, especially since I've been so good about keeping on schedule for 14 weeks (counting next week!). I can justify taking one week off (which I'll do the week of Thanksgiving) but I couldn't justify the two extra days. I'm a dork. I'm striving for maintenance while I'm gone. I might take walks, depending on the weather. They have an exercise bike, and I'm giving my mother-in-law my Gazelle Edge. I am well versed in calisthenics. There's no excuse for me not to exercise. But shoot, I deserve a break.

I used to smoke. A lot. Until I was bout 5 months pregnant. I think the only reason I am able to exercise now is because I quit (cold turkey, may I add!!). The only thing keeping me from starting smoking again is the exercise. If I weren't so fitness obsessed, I would smoke, unfortunately.

apple
cottage cheese
hard boiled egg

hard boiled egg whites

baked eggs w/ onion & green pepper
toast w/ butter
coffee w/ cream

coffee w/ cream

ground beef
broccoli
coffee w/ cream

nonfat yogurt

Calories - 1479
Carbs -114 (21 fiber)
Protein - 125
Fat - 68
C/P/F Ratio - 29.1/31.9/39

No comments: