Sunday, November 4, 2007

Week 12

It's Free Day. We all know what that means - binge. I finally found my way to my son's Halloween bucket.

I don't really have much to say about the conclusion of my BFL challenge. I need to redo my measurements in the morning because I was in a hurry today and I think (hope) I measured wrong. I did take my pictures and fill out all my paperwork. If I follow through (which I think I will), I will mail out my entry packet tomorrow. I haven't decided whether I'm going to post my pictures. They certainly aren't pretty. Fully clothed with a bag over my head, I don't look too bad. Unfortunately, one must be half naked for the contest pics. I suppose wearing shorts rather than a bikini was a blessing for viewers' eyes, should I ever post the pictures.

I lost 11 pounds, officially, during the 12 week challenge. Tomorrow, I'm going back to BFFM and different exercise routine. But watch this space for my final stats, my contest essay, and many other things. I'll be blogging regularly as I continue 12 week blocks of sweaty fun.

Now, I'm going to make spaghetti.

No comments: