Saturday, November 3, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 83

Today was pretty good. I have had plenty of opportunities over the last few days to eat candy, and I have resisted. As much as I want it, I'm afraid I won't stop if I start. I may allow myself one reasonable serving tomorrow, on my free day, depending on how well I eat the rest of the day. I'm already planning on spaghetti, and that's kind of on the iffy side of acceptable. Well, it's acceptable, but I have no portion control when it comes to spaghetti. I have switched to whole wheat, and I also like the Barilla Plus pasta.

I'm really upset that I wasted 3 cups of beans on a black bean brownie recipe. It tasted horrible. Good thing beans are cheap.

My husband shot a buck today, so we will have lots of venison in the future. Add that to the 100 pounds of bluetail shrimp he caught last month and we shouldn't have to buy meat for a while. Of course, I will need my chicken.

Cardio was interesting this morning. I almost wiped out because I was trying to get the cord for my headphones out of the way, and my foot slipped to the side, then my toe go caught in the belt. Of course, I was on RPE 9 when it happened, so I almost went flying.

apple
cottage cheese
hard boiled egg

scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper, garlic
toast w/ butter

tuna w/ mayo
carrots

chicken breast
broccoli

toast w/ butter
230 g cottage cheese

Calories - 1558
Carbs - 148 (37 fiber)
Protein - 156
Fat - 54
C/P/F Ratio - 34.7/36.7/28.6

No comments: