Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Challenge 2 Day 2

Cardio kicked my butt today!!! I didn't think I was going to make it. I could definitely tell I'd taken some time off from exercising. I did the Ab Boot Camp, and it was hard. I only did one set today. I'll stick with one set for the rest of this week, and move up to two next week, three the week after that.

fortified french toast (made with 2 whole eggs, rather than egg substitute - I still haven't been grocery shopping)
coffee (black - I still haven't been grocery shopping!!!)

red beans
American cheese

red beans
onions, sour cream
ground bear (it was really good!!!!)

Calories - 1322
Carbs - 126 (67 fiber) [I really think the carb/fiber count on my beans is wrong - it doesn't add up mathematically]
Protein - 135
Fat - 60
C/P/F Ratio - 31.7/34/34.3

No comments: