Thursday, December 31, 2009

Turbulence Training - Day 4 of 84

I decided to end the year properly, with some real exercise, not the Wii cop-out. My son requested Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2, so that is what I did. I got a stitch in my side about halfway through and had to muddle through the rest of the workout, but CP2 is always fun, regardless of the pace. I burned 338 calories (3 activity points).

cereal w/ skim milk, banana

apple & cottage cheese

chicken breast salad (lettuce, peppers, salsa & light sour cream) [1 pt for the sour cream]

whole wheat pumpkin carrot mini muffins [2 pts]

grilled cheese & turkey sandwich, tomato soup [9 pts]

banana

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water. I forced myself to get it all in today. 9 weekly and 12 activity points remaining.

No comments: