Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fat X - Day 8 - Tuesday

Fat X Workout
(warm up 5 minutes before each workout)

Day 8
do circuit as many times as you can for 10 minutes: dumbbell bench press (5 reps), rows (5 reps), shuffles (10 reps), jumping jacks (10 reps), rest 2-3 minutes, repeat one time

I really liked this one. It's simple, but intense. I did 16 circuits all together. Total time: 27:25. Calories burned: 176 (2 Activity Points).

omelet w/ onion, green pepper & salsa; light English muffin w/ sugar-free jelly [4 pts]

banana [1 pt]

leftover chicken thighs w/ steamed broccoli & cauliflower [5 pts]; I really wanted some damn cookies so I made a huge plate of vegetables. NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh.

tuna w/ light mayo & mustard on rice cakes [4 pts]

green pepper slices [0 pts]; I want a damn cookie.

venison tenderloin & mixed vegetables [5 pts]

pumpkin cookie, part of an M&M cookie [4 pts]; Now we'll see if I can hold it all together and not eat everything in the freezer.

Four cups of coffee, two cups of tea and 80 ounces of water. I've stopped taking milk in my coffee just so I can use that point elsewhere. Not earning as many activity points blows.

23 points today. 28 weekly and 3 activity points remaining.

No comments: