Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fat X - REST - Sunday

Technically, this should be Day 7, but I just didn't feel like working out this morning. My living room was torn apart last night and I just wanted to get it cleaned up. I have enough time between now and the end of the year to get through all the Fat X workouts twice, even taking a couple days off. I might take Christmas off, too.

I hopped on the scale this morning. I'm down 2 pounds from last week. That's a little much for this stage of the game. I think I need to eat more.

Rice Krispies w/ skim milk [3 pts]

M&M cookie [2 pts]; I had a portion of the monster cookies I made. I didn't want to. Well, yes, I wanted to, but I knew I shouldn't have even a bite.

omelet w/ onion, green pepper, cheese & salsa; light English muffin w/ butter [7 pts]; Yes, I had butter, too. I've been craving and English muffin with freaking butter, so I had a little.

rice cakes [2 pts]

chicken breast w/ lettuce, light sour cream & salsa [4 pts]

carrot sticks [0 pts]

venison meatloaf w/ mixed vegetables [5 pts]

carrot sticks [0 pts]; I was trying not to go to the freezer with all my goodies.

banana & pumpkin mini muffins [4 pts]

bite of a cream cheese brownie [2 pts]; Yeah, that measly little bite was worth about 2 points. But so, so good.

rice cakes & banana mini muffins [6 pts]; I tried to eat up the rest of my points and balance a treat with sensibility.

Three cups of coffee, one cup of tea and 40 ounces of water. Again, slacking with the water. But, it has been an entire week since I've had any diet pop. It was Wednesday before I realized I hadn't had any and I wanted to see if I could make it a week. Yay me!

33 points today. 0 weekly and 0 activity points remaining. I think my math is right for the week LOL

No comments: