Friday, December 11, 2009

Fat X - Day 5 - Friday

Fat X Workout
(warm up 5 minutes before each workout)

Day 5
do circuit as many times as you can for 4 minutes: box squat press, curl, tricep extension, reverse crunch(use a weight that would max out at 12 reps, do 8 reps), rest 2-3 minutes, repeat 3 times

This one wasn't so bad - nothing really to say about it. Total time: 25:52. Calories burned - 169 (2 Activity Points)

I'm having a hard time with the cookies. I want one. But I know if I have one, I won't stop. I am absolutely certain of it. I don't know if avoiding them is going to make me snap and just eat them anyway. Even if I hadn't made them, I would still want them. Or something like them. Why can't I ever want vegetables the way I want sweets? Not even fruit would be a suitable substitute. I hate that I'm wired this way.

omelet w/ onion, green pepper, cheese & salsa; light English muffin w/ sugar-free jam [6 pts]

chicken salad w/ light sour cream & salsa [5 pts]

grilled cheese sandwich, beef & vegetable soup [9 pts]; I don't normally eat canned soup and I debated such a high point meal, but it's freezing and all I wanted to do was get some warm food in my belly, curl up in the Snuggie, and start reading the new Stephen King book.

mixed vegetables w/ EVOO [1 pt]; I really wanted a cookie.

Four cups of coffee [1 pt], three cups of green tea, and 80 ounces of water. I forgot to add the tea last night. I had 2 or 3 cups, I can't remember. I didn't put milk in it though. Anything to stay warm...

22 points today. 8 weekly and 9 activity points remaining.

No comments: