Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fat X - Day 6 - Saturday

Fat X Workout
(warm up 5 minutes before each workout)

Day 6
do circuit as many times as you can for 6 minutes: bench jumps(4) with crawl (1) (2 reps), front-to-back (10 reps) and side-to-side hops (10 reps), rest 2-3 minutes, repeat 3 times

This one was a lot more difficult than I expected. It simple to execute but it was no walk in the park in terms of intensity. Also, I had to modify the bench jump. I can't crawl under my bench because it has the adjustment bar for the incline/decline part of the bench. So I just skipped it. Next time, I'll do 2 extra jumps. Total time: 35:01. Calories burned: 250 (2 Activity Points)

Rice Krispies w/ skim milk [3 pts]

banana [1 pt]

omelet w/ onion, green pepper, cheese & salsa, light English muffin w/ sugar free jam [6 pts]

pumpkin muffin batter & crumbs [4 pts]; I licked the spoon and picked at the pan after I took them out. I made the cutest mini muffins - a batch of pumpkin and one of banana. I don't plan on eating (very many of) these. I want to make some whole wheat pumpkin carrot muffins next week for myself.

carrot sticks w/ a side of hiccups [0 pts]

green pepper slices [0 pts]

homemade pizza [10 pts]; I used turkey bacon, mozzarella cheese, black olives, onion, green pepper & pasta sauce on a FABULOUS dough I found at SparkRecipes. I could have made it with whole wheat flour and some flax, but I didn't feel like it. I added some garlic & onion powder and rosemary to the dough - my house smelled awesome!!

Three cups of coffee, three cups of green tea, and 40 ounces of water. It was just too cold to get all my water in, and I was running around crazy busy getting my cookies and crap ready for distribution.

24 points today. 4 weekly and 11 activity points remaining.

No comments: