Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fat X - Day 4 - Thursday

Fat X Workout
(warm up 5 minutes before each workout)

Day 4
do circuit 10 times: burpees (10 reps), dumbbell swing (10 reps), jumping jacks (10 reps), butt kicks (20 reps)

I was really looking forward to this workout, even though I despise burpees. I used 5 pound dumbbells for the dumbbell swings. I tested out 10 pounders last night and there was no way I'd be able to do 10 rounds with them. This was the most exhausting workout of the series so far, thanks to those damn burpees. Even the first set of 10 was brutal, and each set got slower and slower. Time: 22:58. Calories burned - 166 (1 Activity Point - I know it could probably be rounded up to 2 points but the other days this week were a tad under 2 points, so it all works out).

banana [1 pt]

omelet w/ onion, green pepper, cheese & salsa, light English muffin w/ sugar free jam [6 pts]

cookie dough licks [3 pts]; I'm technically done baking, but I till had some bars to cut up and I picked at the crumbs in the pan.

tuna fish w/ light mayonnaise & mustard, green pepper slices & carrot sticks [3 pts]

tilapia w/ mixed vegetables [5 pts]

yogurt [2 pts]

banana & cottage cheese [5 pts]

Four cups of coffee [1 pt] and 80 ounces of water.

26 points today. 10 weekly and 7 activity points remaining.

No comments: