Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Turbulence Training - Day 2 of 84

Today's workout - Wii Sports & a billion science experiments. Santa brought my 5 year old 3 books of science experiments and he wanted to do every single one of them. I had to go with only the ones we had materials for. I think Sebastian just wanted to wear the safety goggles.

multigrain Cheerios w/ banana & skim milk

omelet w/ green peppers & salsa, light English muffin w/ sugar free jelly [1 pt for the muffin]

turkey w/ mustard, lettuce & avocado on Flat Out wrap [1 pt for wrap]

carrot sticks & roasted chickpeas; This was the first time I ever made roasted chickpeas. It's not complicated, but I was worried about how they'd turn out with no oil. They were pretty darn good.

roasted chicken w/ baked buttercup squash & mixed vegetables

apple & cottage cheese; Fat free cottage cheese is still nasty.

Three cups of coffee and 20 ounces of water. I had a really, really hard time with water today. It was just so cold I couldn't make myself drink it. 29 weekly and 4 activity points remaining.