Monday, January 11, 2016

NROL Break In A

I woke up feeling pretty crappy, didn't pack my lunch (which didn't matter because I didn't have time for lunch), and knew I had a ton of ish to do when I got home from work (grocery shopping, put dishes away, harp on my kid to clean his room). Before work, I got in a half assed workout. I didn't increase my weights for the workout this week like I'd planned :(

Workout:

squat - 2 x bodyweight x 15

static lunge - 2 x bodyweight x 15
two point dumbbell row - 2 x 10 lbs x 15

push up - 2 x 15
swiss ball crunch - 2 x 20


Food:

  • coffee w/ Splenda & French vanilla creamer
  • raw vegetables w/ ranch dressing - Be very fucking proud of me. This was my first meal of the day at 8 P.M., when I could have stuffed my face with crackers and chocolate.
  • shrimp & pasta
  • cheese & crackers

No comments: