Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Turbo Fire HIIT 15/Abs 10

I had an apple after I blogged last night.

Today I did a quick workout. I love HIIT 15 so much. It's short and ass-kicking. I only burned 111 calories but it totally drained me. Then I did Abs 10, which I hate. I hate any ab work that requires me to lie on my back on the floor. I doubt I will keep doing the ab workouts. I would much rather plank, jackknife, pike, and roll out.

Food:
coffee w/ creamer & milk
turkey breast & cheese on whole wheat bun w/ refried beans, salsa & cheese
sugar free Jell-o chocolate mousse
another round of turkey & refried beans

I got about 48 ounces of water.

1 comment:

Suzie Thomas said...

Abdominal exercise machines were developed to give an aerobic workout without causing injury that running, jogging, or other workout equipment can cause as such, this type of exercise machine gives you a great cardiovascular workout.