Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Insanity - Week 1 - Tuesday - Plyo Cardio Circuit

OH MY GOD!!!! This shit is so fucking hard! This is the absolute hardest cardio workout I have ever done. I'm scared of what lies ahead, especially in the second month when the workouts are longer. I was slow today. I couldn't keep up well at all. You're supposed to go at your own pace, but damn, I was slow. And I need something for my floors because I slip all over the laminate. I'm going to buy a big workout mat this weekend. It should grip the floor and provide traction for my sneakers. Anyway, this workout (42 minutes) gave me a net burn of 322 calories (4 activity points).

Food:
hard boiled egg [2]
broccoli [0]
salad w/ light dressing [7]
three bean salad [8]
chicken breast w/ light barbecue sauce, broccoli w/ cheese [7]
apple & cottage cheese [6]
tea w/ skim milk [0]
coffee w/ skim milk [1]

I used all 29 of my daily points and 2 of my activity points, and I have 49 weekly points remaining.

No comments: