Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bulk Cycle 1 - Week 7 - Thursday

db bicep curl 5x5x25 lbs 
bb calf raise 5x5x150 lbs 
rear delt bb row 5x5x85 lbs
lat db raise 5x5x12.5 lbs
front delt db raise 5x5x12.5 lbs
single-leg db calf raise 5x5x40 lbs 
standing (single) db tricep extension 5x5x35 lbs 

You'll never guess how many activity points I took for this. 2! Shocker. I think I am maxed out on the lifts for this particular group of exercises. Every rep is a struggle. And I feel like I am never going to progress with the bicep curls & lat/delt raises. I think I've been at those weights since I started 7 weeks ago.

Food:
baked oatmeal [6]
banana, coffee w/ skim milk [2]
turkey breast & green beans [4]
corn dog nuggets [10]
apple & cheese [4]
banana [0]
tilapia w/ cheese & avocado on romaine lettuce, homemade mac & cheese [19]
apple & cottage cheese [6]


I used all of my daily and activity points, and have 29 weekly points remaining. I was just hungry today! The corn dog nuggets were a stupid move, though.

No comments: