Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bulk Cycle 1 - Week 7 - Saturday

I couldn't help it. I got on the scale this morning. My weight a week before my bulk was 128. On February 1, I weighed 130 pounds. I remember because one of my goals for February was to gain no more than 3 pounds. I ended the month at 137, thanks to some out of control eating. I'm back down to 133.5 today. So in 6 weeks, I've gained 3.5 pounds, which was a pace I had in mind. I feel great. I feel solid. I told Melty that I feel like this:

And I do. I definitely feel strong. I don't know if I'm gaining muscle. I don't think I will ever know for sure because I haven't had any good body composition testing done. I don't care. I am very happy with my body right now. And that is really motivating.

Food:
banana, coffee w/ skim milk [1]
tilapia w/ avocado, tomato & corn salsa [12]
3 Musketeers [7] - It didn't taste as good as I remember and I definitely did not want another, as I usually do.
cheese [4]
apple [0]
ice cream cone pizza [11] - I made mine with sliced turkey meat, instead of pepperoni
3 Musketeers [4] - I'd bought 2 earlier (BOGO!) and split this one with my son.
bagel thin w/ light cream cheese [6]

I ate all 35 of my daily points and have 18 weekly points remaining.

No comments: