Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bulk Cycle 1 - Week 7 - Tuesday

negative pull up 5x5 - I managed 1 unassisted pull up in the first three sets, and all the rest were negatives.
bb squat 5x5x125 lbs   
chest dip 5x5
bb good morning 5x5x85 lbs   
bb shrug 
5x5x120 lbs   
stability ball jack knife 5x20

2 activity points. I really, really hate the pull up/squat combo. It takes so much out of me. I wonder if I should move pull ups to calf raise days and put chin ups with squats. They are two of my strongest exercises. I don't know if I should pair one that needs work (pull ups) with something else. Maybe I will try it next week and see how it goes. In my dream workout, I would do chin ups, squats, overhead presses, dead lifts, and rows. But I worry that if I don't do pull ups, I will never be able to do them well. I remember when I couldn't do a chin up - heck, I struggled with bodyweight rows - but I knew I wanted to be able to do them. So I stuck with it. I tell my workout buddy all the time that we're not going to be able to do things if we don't do them!

Food:
banana, coffee w/ skim milk [1]
roasted chicken breast, broccoli & fat free ranch dressing [6]
baked oatmeal [6]
apple & almonds [5]
pork chop & stuffing [16]
turkey & cheese sandwich [9]


I ate all 35 of my daily points, both activity points, and have 43 weekly points remaining.

No comments: