Tuesday, February 28, 2017

63 Days

I know I shouldn't have but I got on the scale and I'm up another half pound. Fucker.

I'm kicking around the idea of getting a Polar M400 activity monitor. My goddess, Melty, has one. She knows me so well. I asked if she thought I should buy it and she said something like, "You will obsess about it and it will piss you off." And then pretty much, "Yes, you should get it." It's a good price on Amazon and mother fucker, I deserve it. But will it motivate me or piss me off? Both, I am sure.

Workout B

squat - 5x5x50 lbs
lunge - 3x8x10 lbs
single leg SDL - 3x8x10 lbs
hammer curl - 3x8x10 lbs

Food

Breakfast:
  • coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [12]
Lunch:
  • yogurt & pepper slices [5]
Dinner: I didn't eat my lunch until after 6 PM so I wasn't hungry for dinner.

No comments: