Sunday, February 19, 2017

72 Days

I think I am much better prepared for this coming week than I was last week. I searched for some recipes and planned out my dinners. I bought some more of the Oikos Triple Zero yogurt. I made hard boiled eggs. I have bananas and vegetables. I plan on eating more of my points. I had 78 points I could have eaten last week. I'm going to aim for 34 points a day - that is my 30 dailies and 1/7 of my weeklies. Activity points for emergencies.

I cannot get over how fucking amazing I feel, after just one week. I may have said that yesterday or the day before but today it really hit me, when I didn't dread having to go to the grocery store, when I didn't dread knowing I had a workout pending.

Workout A

rack pulls - 5x5x80 lbs
db bench press - 5x5x 25 lbs
bent over bb row - 3x8x45 lbs
db fly - 3x8x10 lbs
core:
  • plank 1x30 sec
  • side plank w/ row - 1x15, each side
  • Swiss ball mountain climber - 1x10, each side
box jump - 1x5

Food

Breakfast:
  • coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [6]
  • banana [0]
Lunch:
  • 5 Hour Energy Protein Drink [1] - I don't really like 5 Hour energy drinks but I had to try this. It has 21 g of protein. It definitely won't become a "thing" because they are $3.50 apiece. Eff that. Plus, it was fucking nasty. I only drank half of it. I will save the other half for when I have a protein emergency.
  • hard boiled eggs [4]
Dinner:
  • omelet w/ onions, peppers, cheese & sausage [17]
Snack:
  • light multi-grain English muffin w/ butter & hot sauce [7] - This stupid thing just made me hungrier.
I think I did better today - 35 points eaten. I need more vegetables. I need to get some frozen vegetables (or hell, even canned) and just much on them. Like green beans. Yum. I can eat those straight from the can, no problemo!

No comments: