I cannot get over how fucking amazing I feel, after just one week. I may have said that yesterday or the day before but today it really hit me, when I didn't dread having to go to the grocery store, when I didn't dread knowing I had a workout pending.
rack pulls - 5x5x80 lbs
db bench press - 5x5x 25 lbs
bent over bb row - 3x8x45 lbs
db fly - 3x8x10 lbs
- plank 1x30 sec
- side plank w/ row - 1x15, each side
- Swiss ball mountain climber - 1x10, each side
box jump - 1x5
- coffee w/ Splenda & creamer 
- banana 
- 5 Hour Energy Protein Drink  - I don't really like 5 Hour energy drinks but I had to try this. It has 21 g of protein. It definitely won't become a "thing" because they are $3.50 apiece. Eff that. Plus, it was fucking nasty. I only drank half of it. I will save the other half for when I have a protein emergency.
- hard boiled eggs 
- omelet w/ onions, peppers, cheese & sausage 
- light multi-grain English muffin w/ butter & hot sauce  - This stupid thing just made me hungrier.
I think I did better today - 35 points eaten. I need more vegetables. I need to get some frozen vegetables (or hell, even canned) and just much on them. Like green beans. Yum. I can eat those straight from the can, no problemo!