Thursday, February 16, 2017

75 Days

Another day of agony with the sore muscles. I was determined to get my workout in before work though. 

Workout C

inverted row - 5x5
db pullover - 3x8x10 lbs
db shoulder press - 5x5x10 lbs
front/lat raise - 2x8x10 lbs each
core:
  • plank - 1x30 sec
  • side plank w/ cable (band) row - 1x15, each side
  • Swiss ball mountain climber - 1x10, each side 
db snatch - 1x5x10 lbs, each arm

Ok, so I did alternating sets with my 5x5s and my 3x8s. Pullovers paired with front & lat raises are no fucking joke!!! OMG.

Food

Breakfast:
  • coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [6]
Lunch:
  • salad w/ avocado & homemade Italian dressing [6]
Dinner:
  • leftover stuffed pepper casserole [8]
Snacks:
  • Oikos Triple Zero yogurt [3] - This shit is filling as fuck. One container (5.3 oz) is 3 points and I couldn't eat lunch for a long while after I ate it.
  • clementines [0]
Only used 23 of my 30...but I honestly wasn't hungry.

No comments: