Monday, February 13, 2017

78 Days

So Melty had a brilliant idea with regards to my coffee. She has been doing this forever and I look to her for guidance in trying nutritional and fitness times. Her assertion is that my workouts aren't really moderate and that the Weight Watchers FitPoints are geared toward cardo-based activities. Her suggestion was to drink my coffee and not eat my FitPoints. COFFEE CREAMER POINTS ARE FAKE POINTS!!!! She also reminded me to start taking the creatine and I will do that next week. I just need to figure out what to take it with. I was reading juice, but I want to find a juice that isn't too Point-y because I can only have so many fake points. I will still include my points in my counts each day but for the most part, I am going to pretend they don't exist for now. I am going to slowly transition from creamer to milk. That will cut down on the points significantly - a cup of whole milk is 7 points, whereas a cup of creamer is 31. I guess I will be looking for some sugar free syrups.

I moved my workout to tomorrow morning. My whole day was jacked up but I have time to do it tomorrow and I will do it before heading in to work.

Food

Breakfast:
  • coffee w/ Splenda & French vanilla creamer [21] - No joke!
Lunch:
  • Yeah, right. I didn't eat out of the vending machine at work. I was still drinking my coffee until almost 5 PM.
Dinner:
  • tilapia w/ onions & peppers [4]
So, I was still under my daily points 25 out of 30, No fake points necessary today. But this is where Melty chimes in with, "Bitch, you're not eating enough."

No comments: