Saturday, February 25, 2017

66 Days

Well, I've stuck with this bullshit for two weeks and I'm cranky from not eating enough and not knowing how to fix it. I mean, yeah, eat more, obviously, but it's hard to plan and no one else in my house wants to eat what I want to so fuck me. I still look forward to my workouts though. And I'm thinking ahead to what I'm going to do with the 35 weeks remaining in 2017 after this little experiment is over. Eventually, I want to get into doing Olympic lifts, even though I won't have Oly weights.

I'm irrationally discouraged with the weight loss this week. As in the none! I know I have to be patient. And eat more. And be patient. That's the worst part. I was reading back through my blog and there were long stretches where I only averaged a pound or less a week. That's still enough time to get to my goal weight by the end of the year but I'm tired of being fat. I'll never be small - even at my lowest and fittest a few years ago, I still looked like a linebacker.

Food

Breakfast:
  • coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [12]
Lunch:
  • banana & cheese [4] - At 6 PM.
Dinner:
  • shrimp w/ pasta & butter [15]
I was fucking starving tonight. Still had lots of points to spare this week.

No comments: