Tuesday, February 21, 2017

70 Days

Today being my late day, I thought I would sleep in a bit, as usual. Nope. My body got up before I am normally up on an early day.

Workout B

squat - 5x5x50 lbs - I didn't use my bar because I really like using the 25 lbs plates. It helps with my form and depth.
lunge - 3x8x10 lbs, each side
single leg SDL - 3x8x10 lbs, each side
hammer curl - 3x8x10 lbs

In general, I really like this workout because I can focus on form and keep it challenging. I will probably maintain these weights for a couple weeks and really focus on my movements and balance. I love this workout.

 Food

Breakfast:
  • coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [6]
Lunch:
  • hard boiled eggs [4]
  • green pepper slices [0]
Dinner:
  • oatmeal w/ peanut butter and banana [10]
Snacks:
  • yogurt & clementines [3]
Still under for the day. Obviously, I need to plan better.

No comments: