Tuesday, February 14, 2017

77 Days

I went back to Sunday and upgraded my workout to high intensity. The more I think about Melty's advice, the more I think she is right - heavy lifting is fucking high intensity. I also downloaded iTrackBites and I like it much better than the Weight Watchers app, even if it does track slightly higher than Weight Watchers. So from here on out, I will be using the iTrackBites numbers, since I will be using that long term, as I plan to cancel my Weight Watchers membership when my three months are up. Interestingly enough, this particular challenge will expire before the membership.

Workout B

squat - 5x5x50 lbs - I couldn't find my clamps for my big bar so I just did my squats with 25 lbs plates. My legs hate me. Good thing I didn't go for the back squat.
lunge - 3x8x10 lbs, each side
single leg straight leg deadlift - 3x8x10 lbs, each side - My balance sucks balls.
hammer curl - 3x8x10 lbs

Creatine post-workout in some low calorie juice I found at the store.  It's like 2 points for the whole can, and I used 1/4 of a can, so like half a point that I will just round up on something eaten during the day.

Food

Breakfast:
  • coffee w/ Splenda & French vanilla creamer [11] - I only had two cups of coffee, tried one cup with mostly milk and just a little creamer. Yuck. Second cup was all creamer, post work out after gagging down my creatine juice. Jk. It wasn't gross.
Snack:
  • hard boiled eggs & clementines [6] - 3 eggs, 2 clementines - I was mother fucking hungry at work around noon (after only being there half hour). It was hard without my coffee. I was drinking water. It sucked.
  • salad w/ dressing [3]
Lunch:
  • salad w/ avocado & homemade Italian dressing [6] - Still fucking hungry.
Dinner: nothing

So I used 26 of my 30 daily points. Yes, I need to eat more.

No comments: