Monday, September 26, 2011

Spartan Sprint Countdown - Week 3 - Monday

Ok, this Primal challenge isn't working out for me and my Meatless Mondays. I'm trying to do to many things (Primal, Weight Watchers Simply Filling Technique, and Meatless Mondays), so I'm just going back to WW SFT and MM. But I'm going to try not to eat bread & pasta, even whole grain stuff because I have no portion control with those at all.

I got called into work early again and was non-stop go, with last minute preparations for the pumpkin fair and for GO FAR, which starts tomorrow. We have just over 40 kids, which is down a bit from the spring, and we have more coaches, so it should be much more manageable this year.

And for crying out loud, I am so sick of this damn rain!!! I can't get outside to do anything!

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk
apple
navy bean soup
salad w/ light ranch dressing, light cream of broccoli soup
apple & cottage cheese

No comments: