Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Spartan Sprint Countdown - Week 1 - Wednesday

No workout today, unless you count the lifting of 19 cases of water. I had to put them in my cart, put them in my car, put them on another cart, then put them away. I figured it would be easier to do that this afternoon while I had time, rather than rush in the morning before work and do it. Our elementary school's Back to School Night is tomorrow and the PTO (of which I am VP) is providing refreshments. So I took care of the water and made 108 brownies. And I didn't even lick the spoon, the bowl, or my fingers. I also did not sample the treats.

And I am very happy to report that I did not even nibble on the chicken tenders or curly fries at work today. I made myself a salad and choked on a damn piece of celery.

I desperately need time to get to the grocery store for a decent, portable breakfast because I don't know when I'm going to have to go to work early. I need some cottage cheese. I don't care for hard boiled eggs and I don't have time to cook them in the morning. This Primal Challenge is, well, challenging while trying to stick to Weight Watchers Power Foods. Not having grains and beans and starches and carbier fruits kind of bugs me but it's not really that bad. I just need to find my rhythm and get it all down. I need more protein and that's a matter of preparation. Once the Pumpkin Fair is over (October 1), I will be in a much better position to plan and prepare. Right now I'm just running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk
apple & skim milk
salad w/ fat free dressing
turkey burger w/ cheese, green beans w/ olive oil & Sweet Heat Addiction

I used 3 weekly points on non-Power Foods, leaving me 39.

No comments: