Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Spartan Sprint Countdown - Week 2 - Wednesday

I had an apple and some almonds after I blogged last night. Probably ate too much. The good (?) news is, I'm out of almonds.

I managed to squeeze in a short workout today - HIIT 15 from Turbo Fire. It's probably the last formal exercise I will get until Monday. And really, depending on when all the pumpkins and straw is scheduled to be delivered, I may not get any formal exercise until after the Pumpkin Fair. I know it's important to try to get it in, but really, my priority is our fundraiser. I was an exercise machine for 4 years. Being active but not "working out" for a while isn't going to kill me. Plus, GO FAR starts Tuesday, so I will be getting out and running a bit with the kids. We only have 7 weeks to train for our 5K and Fun Run. Well, I'm doing the 8K, I hope. I don't plan to run the whole thing - a very brisk walk is my goal.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk
apple & cottage cheese
turkey burger (no bun)
cheese omelet w/ onions & peppers

It was a pretty low carb day. I have to make sure I get some vegetables tomorrow.

No comments: