Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Countdown to Spartan Race Countdown - Week 2 - Tuesday

Only 186 days until my Spartan Sprint! Woot!

Today I was going to do Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2 but I was running short on time, so I did HIIT 15 from Turbo Fire, followed by the Turbo Fire Stretch 10. Boy, you can tell it's been a while since I've exercised. I did talk my step-daughter into doing it with me. She's not really an exerciser but she gave a great effort. She's supposed to be doing the Spartan with us, so she has to start training, too.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk
apple & cottage cheese
baked potato & coleslaw
carrot sticks
three bean salad w/ lettuce, tomato, carrots & cheese

I have 38 weekly points remaining. The coleslaw took 5 points and the cheese for my salad took 3. I also managed to get 60 ounces of water today. It was really hot at work.

No comments: