Sunday, September 25, 2011

Spartan Sprint Countdown - Week 2 - Friday & Weekend

What a long, exhausting weekend! I worked late Friday then had a bunch of running around to do. Saturday, I needed get my house clean enough that I could concentrate. A dirty house is distracting. It's been raining cats and dogs here for days and our roof started leaking again. Before that, I asked my husband to clean the refrigerator. While he was doing that, the tempered glass shelf he was cleaning shattered, so we had to run around and get that cleaned up, get the roof to stop leaking in the bedroom, all the while it's still pouring out. We came in from the rain, messed up my mostly clean house, so I had to do a lot of re-cleaning.

Food sucked but I really don't care. I just want to get through the next week without losing my mind. My give-a-crap will kick in after the pumpkin fair, but for now, the only thing that matters is surviving the week.

No comments: