Sunday, September 4, 2011

Countdown to Spartan Race Countdown - Week 1 - Sunday

8 more days until the Spartan Race Countdown begins!

My upper body is a little sore from yesterday's Saturday Fitness Beatdown push ups. I can't wait to see the leaderboard - I hope I didn't come in last, as usual!

Tomorrow I begin Weight Watchers Simpy Filling Technique. If you're not familiar, you eat from the Power Foods list (to satisfaction, not fullness) and don't count daily points from those foods. If you eat anything that is not on the list, you can use your activity points and 49 weekly points. It's very simple, in theory. In application, it's difficult because you have to know your hunger cues and know when you're satisfied.

I've done SFT in the past, before Points+ came out. I can maintain well on it but I have a harder time losing. However, I am determined to make it work this time. I need to make it work.

No comments: