Friday, November 30, 2012

Zuzka Challenge - Day 7 - ZWOW #15

Today's workout was supposed to be 5 rounds for time:

10 squat to overhead presses
10 single leg weighted squats
10 skull crushers
10 V ups
10 180 lateral jump burpees

But I got through the first round and I just lost interest. So I did Turbo Fire HIIT 15. I got through 10 minutes of that before I started getting sick and wanted to throw up. I ate too much right before working out.  Speaking of eating too much, I ate badly today. But I'm done and that won't be the case tomorrow.

Food:
coffee w/ half & half & Splenda
truffles & bread stick
risotto & dark chocolate

I'm not digging this Zuzka stuff. The workouts are really, really good but I miss my Turbo. Tomorrow is December 1. I'll have 30 days before I start my half marathon training. I'm planning on ditching the diet soda for the month. I also want to work out daily. I'm going to stick with the lifting I did Tuesday. I really like that work out. I'll do that 2-3 times a week. The rest of the time, it will be cardio - maybe some Zuzka, maybe some Turbo, maybe some running if I don't have my son here. But I promise, I will be logging all my food at MyFitnessPal and I will be exercising.

No comments: