Saturday, December 1, 2012

Determined in December - Day 1

Haha, here I go again with another "thing" to try to keep me motivated. I suck. I can't stick with anything anymore.

I lifted today, then did a short cardio workout - Mark, Move & Groove (or something like that) from Shaun T's Rockin' Body. I've done this workout a few times. It's short - only 15 minutes - and fairly easy. I think I'm ready to move on to the next workout on the disc.

Lifting was a circuit:

squat - 3x5x105 lbs
assisted chin up 3x5
dumbbell shoulder press - 3x5x20 lbs
Romanian dead lift - 3x5x85 lbs - I'm still working on form. I love these but my shins area all fucked up from the bar. I need to start lifting in pants

I am going to add push ups next week, I think. Maybe some Turkish get ups and burpees, too. Fucking burpees. I hate burpees.

Or, I might go through all my Turbo Kick Fan Volumes. I have 25 workouts to test out. I don't know. I'm tired of not knowing. And I don't think it matters what I do, as long as I do something.  My son asked me today if I was ever going to do P90X again. No. As good as that program was for me, I can't do it - or any P90X version again. I could Turbo all my life though! I'm looking (again) at getting certified. I really want to teach kids and older people. I wish I could get my son to Turbo with me. Or at least do Tae Bo.

Food:
coffee w/ half & half and Splenda
egg, cheese & pepperoni burrito
apple
oatmeal w/ peanut butter & banana

No comments: