Thursday, November 29, 2012

Zuzka Challenge - Day 6 - ZWOW #37

Today's workout was 6 rounds in 12 minutes, 30 second intervals:

Santana push ups
side hops
Santana push ups
squat jumps

My calories burned was 102. This was the most pathetic, half-assed workout I've ever done. Those Santana push ups? They are like push ups to a T stand (side plank with arm extended in the air). I did them all on my knees, without the side move, and half the time I just held plank (on my knees). My side hops were more like just wiggling my ass from side to side. The squat jumps were slow but decent. But what the hell do you want from me at 5:30 in the morning after 2 hours of sleep?

Food:
coffee w/ half & half & Splenda
egg & cheese omelets - I actually snacked on several of these throughout the day.
pork w/ coleslaw
salad w/ ground chicken

Tomorrow's workout.

No comments: