Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Zuzka Challenge - Day 5 - ZWOW #18

Today's workout was 5 rounds for time:

5 burpee step ups - each leg
15 round kick back lunges - each leg
20 inverted leg extensions
30 tricep dips

My time was 31:15 and I burned 290 calories. This workout sucked. My burpees were hands off burpees - no push up, and you lift your hands off the ground when you're down. I just could NOT do push ups today. And my tricep dips were pathetic. Blah! I'm hating this challenge. Not really. It's brutal but I feel strong.

I also feel crappy and bloated. I think it's because I'm drinking Diet Dr. Pepper again. So, December is going to be a no soda month for me. I would really like to lose 10 pounds before the end of the year, then deal with the last 10 in January/February.

Food:
coffee w/ half & half & Splenda - Twice!! I was wired!!!
pork roast & brown rice w/ gravy
banana
oatmeal w/ banana & peanut butter
red & green pepper slices

Tomorrow's workout.

No comments: