Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Spartan Sprint Countdown - Week 6 - Wednesday

I woke up this morning planning to take a rest day, then changed my mind and decided I'd do Plyo X when I got home. I looked forward to it all day and by the time I got home, I wasn't in the mood for Plyo and wanted to Turbo instead. So I tried a Turbo Fire workout I hadn't done yet - Fire 45. I am not a huge fan of Turbo Fire just because the choreography is much faster than Turbo Jam. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it, but it's just frustrating the first few times. But, if I'm going to get my Turbo Kick certification, I need to start practicing.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk
navy bean soup
turkey sunshine salad w/ fat free dressing
turkey burger w/ cheese on sandwich thin
Cheerios

Too heavy on the carbs today...

No comments: