Monday, October 3, 2011

Spartan Sprint Countdown - Week 4 - Monday

Back on plan today, though I wasn't even all that hungry. I was busy, busy, busy though! I worked in the cafeteria then subbed on short notice in the after school program. I didn't even eat all my lunch because I wasn't feeling so great. Well, I felt okay - just queasy.

Today's workout was a quick session on the suspension trainer, everything 3x10 with 30 second rests in between circuits.

single-leg squat
suspended push up
suspended row
suspended plank (45 sec)

I was going to do a one-legged suspended burpee tabata but believe it or not, I didn't have 4 minutes to spare.

Food:
apple, coffee w/ skim milk
baked potato, part of a salad w/ lettuce, tomato, onions, corn & black beans w/ fat free dressing
onion omelet

I was really, really not hungry today. I got my oils in with my omelet but I only got one dairy serving.

No comments: