Sunday, October 2, 2011

Spartan Sprint Countdown - Week 3 - Wednesday - Weekend

The insanity of the last month is finally over!!! I'm exhausted and relieved and ready to start a new exercise routine tomorrow. I'm going to some suspension training 2-3 times a week and run with my elementary kids twice a week. Weekend are hopefully for biking if a) my son will get his ass on his bike and try or b) my husband is home to stay with him while I ride.

I had my first experience with a dunk tank yesterday at my school's pumpkin fair. It was so, so awesome. I loved it. It was a bit chilly out and I was warmer in the water than I was on the seat. But wow, it was the most fun I've had in a very long time. In the 30-40 minutes I was on deck, the kids probably dunked me 20 times. I hope we get a dunk tank next year. I am definitely getting in!!

No comments: