Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Spartan Sprint Countdown - Week 5 - Tuesday

I am so proud of my 2nd & 3rd grade GO FAR runners. They did such a great job today. We ran relays and the all gave 100% effort. It was so great. I was exhausted after trying to keep up with them! I wasn't planning on exercising at home, but I decided I needed something, so I did Turbo Fire HIIT 15. I have to say, I don't know how I survived Insanity with those cross-trainers I wore but I can't stand them now. I can't wait until payday so I can go buy some new running shoes. I need new running shoes for my 8K anyway, and I want a second pair for wearing at home for workouts. I am never getting cross-trainers again.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk
apple, cottage cheese & turkey bacon
burger w/ cheese on whole wheat bun
burger w/ boiled potatoes & baked beans

No comments: