Friday, May 12, 2017

Day 41 - NROL - Fat Loss 1A

It's sad that I looked forward to this workout only because it's not 1B. I also phoned it in because I hadn't eaten in almost 24 hours  :/

Workout

(db) squat - 3x15x25 lbs
lying dumbbell row - 3x15x15 lbs
supine hip extension - 3x15
dumbbell push press - 3x15x15 lbs
(reverse/single db) rotational lunge - 3x15x10 lbs
Swiss ball crunch - 3x15x10 lbs

Food
Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [9]
Lunch - apple & hard boiled eggs [4]
Dinner - pork loin w/ onions & peppers on naan [??]
Snack - Subway cookie [10] - Damn it. I'm weak.

And after that cookie, I sort of lost my grip. I had a few bites of macaroni salad and a big bowl of Reeses Puff cereal. I thought i was going to lose it completely but I managed to regain control. I didn't log that shit though :(

No comments: