Sunday, May 14, 2017

Day 43 - NROL - Blah Blah

I just cannot get my shit together. I'm distracted because work is so busy, and I will be on vacation after this coming week. At first, I thought I would have plenty of time to work out properly while on vacation, then I decided to get a tattoo on my chest the first day, so I won't be lifting that week. I can still do Turbo Jam, so I will get caught up on the Fat Blasters I've missed. Plus, my boss is giving me a recumbent exercise bike - I will be picking that up Saturday. I hope to get lots of use out of that on my vacation, too. Mainly, I wanted it for my son. I told him he has no choice - he is getting some damn exercise.

But anyway...I think the only reason I'm not falling completely off the wagon is because I have a list of all the workouts I want to do. I feel like if I just follow the list, I will be okay. Rather than scheduling the NROL workouts for specific days and having target end dates for completing each one, I just check off the workouts as I go. It's a big list but I feel a lot less pressure and don't hate myself nearly as much when I don't workout.

Food

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [6]
Lunch - string cheese & apple [6]
Dinner - egg & turkey burger on light English muffin [9]

I'm not eating enough. That's why I can't get my shit together. But I can't focus enough to plan and prep. I feel like I'm drowning in responsibility and resentment.

No comments: