Sunday, May 21, 2017

Days 44 - 49 - Fitness Break

I have to take a break from my workouts. I am so fucking exhausted. I'm hoping to recharge over vacation next week and come back strong. I will still be logging my food and posting it here but since I will only be posting what I eat, I'm only going to post on Saturdays for the next two weeks. I swear, I'm not going to disappear. Melty will kill me if I don't kill me first!

Monday

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer [12] - I didn't drink it all so I have no idea how many points I actually consumed. When in doubt, overestimate.
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - salad w/ avocado & light vidalia onion dressing [12]

Tuesday

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda and creamer [6]
Lunch - yogurt [3]
Dinner - meatballs & salad w/ light Asian dressing [18]

I also had some tempura chicken and rice but didn't log it. I didn't eat tons. Enough to make me feel guilty, though.

Wednesday

Breakfast - coffee w/Splenda and creamer [12]
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - steak & sweet potato [12]
Snack - En

Thursday

Breakfast - coffee w/Splenda and creamer
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - meatballs [15]
Snack - English muffin w/ butter [8]

Friday

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer
Lunch - grilled chicken pico guacamole sandwich & fries (just a few) from McDonald's
Dinner - half a salad w/ lite dressing & pepperoni
Snack - trail mix - not tons but probably more than I should have had

I didn't log any of this.

Saturday

Breakfast - coffee w/ Splenda & creamer
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - chicken salad on rye bread
Snack - bagel w/ butter

I didn't log this, either.

No comments: