Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So, it's my birthday.

I'm 37 today.

I know I haven't blogged since Storm The Beach. It's been a very rough week and a half. The good news is, I've lost about 10 pounds since STB. There are things going on in my life right now that I'm not going to get into here, at least not yet. There's nothing medically wrong but my personal life is complete chaos and I'm trying to sort all of that out. As a result, I have no appetite. There were a few days when I couldn't eat for 24-36 hours, and even then, I had to force myself to eat something (protein focus!!). Most of the time, I still have no appetite, but I am getting better about eating, AND eating the right things. Though, last night I did have a small bowl of ice cream. It made me not feel well. But I'm trying. I haven't been exercising like I should, but I've managed to get out a couple times for a walk/run with one my my team camp friends. I have my GO FAR 5K this weekend, and I'm looking forward to that. I got the latest New Rules of Lifting book and I'm trying to make sense of that. It's very different from the previous 3 books. You get to build your own program this time. Of course, the book offers a sample plan but you can make your own. I'm trying to get my shit together so I can start this really soon. I need to get back to lifting. I feel weak, and I need to feel strong right now.

No comments: